The European Parliament Committee on Culture and Education is meeting on April 22-23 2013.
Items to be discussed include:
- Promoting the European cultural and creative sectors as sources of economic growth and jobs – Exchange of views with experts from European Design Centre, Vivendi, European Centre for Creative Economy, European Music Office and from the Comité Colbert.
- Votes: Statute for a European Foundation (FE) (Interim report) and Online gambling in the internal market.
- Endangered European languages and linguistic diversity in the European Union.
- Exchange of views with Ms Anne Jensen, General Rapporteur for Budget 2014.
- Collective management of copyright and related rights and multi-territorial licensing of rights in musical works for online uses in the internal market.
- Rethinking Education