The aim of the EYE2018 is to combine the life experience of actively debating the world's issues with the possibility for online, digital interaction. In order to achieve this, the event is offering a number of digital solutions, both to those at the event and those who were not able to make it.
The EYE2018 takes place on 1-2 June 2018 in the European Parliament's seat in Strasbourg. It is a unique opportunity for young Europeans to make their voices heard.
During the event, they will:
- Come up with ideas for the future of Europe
- Discuss with European decision makers
- Join more than 8,000 young people from all over Europe
Follow-up to the event:
- July 2018: a report featuring the most concrete ideas discussed during the event will be distributed to all Members of the European Parliament (MEPs).
- Autumn 2018: some participants will present the most developed ideas from the report to a number of parliamentary committees and get feedback from MEPs.