This book will be relevant for you whether you are at the start of your career or a job changer who needs both a reminder of the basics and an introduction to the most effective ways to find a job.
In this dramatically revised 2nd edition you will get a systematic practical guide through all aspects of job search. Learn:
- Why you have to be clear on what you want to do, and how to create a message.
- The importance of research and why you need to go far beyond a review of the company website.
- How to effectively target an application through a customised CV and cover letter.
- Why you must be on LinkedIn and how to use it as part of your job search campaign.
- Why you have to be found and how to do this.
- How to prepare for a Skype interview.
- How to stay motivated. … And MUCH MORE Alongside the 23 chapters of practical advice you also get access to: • Orientation welcome video.
- 15+ forms to download for your own personal use in managing your job hunt.
- 6 audio interviews discussing subjects such as thinking yourself to success, body language, and using career assessments.
- Mock interview brief to use in your interview practice.
- Easy access to all the web links referred to in the book.