1 .- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
Identity: Editores Asociados, Sociedad Cooperativa (SC).
Postal address:Peña Isasa, 4. 28760, Tres Cantos, Madrid. SPAIN
Privacy Data Protection Delegate Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- What personal data do we need and with what purpose?
- Email address: to be able to communicate with you and send you the daily newsletter.
- Name and surnames: so that when we communicate with you we do it in a personalized way.
- Email address: to be able to communicate with you via email in the following cases:
- Daily newsletter delivery
- Send information related to donation campaigns
- Various commercial communications
- IP address of the device from which certain operations are performed and the date and time of the following operations:
- Acceptance of legal and privacy conditions of the page (newsletter subscription forms)
- Sending information through web forms
3.- How do we obtain your personal data?
All this information is collected through browsing this website or providing it when filling in html forms (subscription, contact). All personal information is collected securely (https protocol and digital certificate) and is stored on servers that have all the necessary security measures.
4.- How long will we keep the personal data? Your personal data will be blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, remaining at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of these. Once the aforementioned period has expired, your data will be deleted.
5.- Who has access to your data?
- Your data may be accessed by people related to the company, who maintain a labor relationship or through contracts for the provision of professional services, but always for reasons related to the purpose of the data collected. The data will be processed in the name and on behalf of the company as a result of the provision of a service.
- Competent Public Bodies, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts, when the Bank has the legal obligation to provide them.
6.- What rights do you have and how can you exercise them? You can exercise the rights of:
- Revocation of the consent given.
- Not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing of your data.
You can exercise these rights and, in general, consult all questions related to the processing of your personal data, after proof of your identity, before the Privacy Data Protection Officer by sending an email or by post using the data contact information provided in section 1 of this information page. If you understand that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).